Sunday 22 March 2009

Somerset Bound

The flying season starts! You can tell when the flying season starts, I can fly without Gloves in my open cot-pit are craft. Its a Pegasus Quik 912s named because for its type, its is..

Dave Baker a mate of mine had full filled a flying ambition to fly from Hampshire our home to Cornwall to see an old work friend who retired from the job. We were to meet him on the way back half way at Westonzoyland Airfield. We stared as 3 Lorrie - Colin - Daryl but lost Lorries passenger to the cold as the returned from about 10% along the way. Colin and I flew on through the bumps and the haze met Dave and had the flight home to die for.... well not quite. Its is however the first time I have flown under an airfield!

No gloves either way, and so that is officially spring!

Colemore on the way home, the counters and counting and there is a surprise or disappointment in store, why do people invest so much of there lives in objecting? Is there really a point when our airfield is in the middle of nowhere, and has been in place for 20 years? I feel sorry for them, investing time and effort in the negative.

I have reached a decision about what to do with the Chairmanship of the Hampshire Microlight Flying Club....I blogg later.

No comments:

Post a Comment