Sunday 14 November 2010

0850hrs - BA flight home

What a great few days, I learned something about myself a lot about "Rawgers wrogic" but the take off and flight back were magic the picture of Monaco out of the window was a perfect end to a little expedition.

Bettered only by the screaming passengers in the clear air turbulence 2/3rds of the way back at 31000ft Sure it was lumpy and one of the worst I have ever been in for a while, but I just did not feel any fear certainly not like others did. Perhaps I am just grateful for the life I have had so far that I don't need to cling on more than my fair share?

Or perhaps people reactions bring about an equal and opposite reaction in me! One day I must get around to growing up!

Either way, the pilots pulled the throttle back stuck the Airbuses nose up , and bled the energy out of  the aircraft, all the time it was bucking and jolting that airframe, nice job;)

3 comments:

  1. Lodger's Wogic made perfect sense to me - but I guess I have a unique outlook on life. Great fun big fella, hope to see you out here again soon to try out some Provencale flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is how you spell it ;-) do you know it make perfect sence to me too! Pondering life over "fishermen's friends", do you still have the Sausage Sarnie in the car? Love to Susie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh! the Sarnie went the way of all flesh....
    Looking fairly chilly round your parts (oooh er, missus!) - get the Damarts out matey

    ReplyDelete